Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Welcome to "Understanding Architecture"


Hi everyone! This is our class blog where you will find all of the assignments and general class materials for ARCH/HISTART212 "Understanding Architecture." For specific section requirements or to hand in assignments, go to your individual section blogs.


Since you're all introducing yourselves, I thought I would do the same. I am an architect and professor at the University of Michigan. I have lived and worked in Ann Arbor for ten years. I grew up in and around Philadelphia where I attended Temple University majoring in Architecture as an undergraduate. Later... MUCH later I went to graduate school in London at a school called The Bartlett. If you want to see a bit of the work I do, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment